HOME

Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to read?

No, it's not Adele, and I guess it's barely been a year since I last posted here. . .  But this morning I had an idea to begin posting in this blog again.

Even though I started my new blog at Tinygami.wordpress.com I haven't posted there as much as I used to post here. Part of it is simply because the past two years had been tough ones, and I had gotten into the habit of posting (almost exclusively) positive things so I haven't felt like I've had a whole lot I've wanted to say. The other reason is simply that I miss this blog. Even though it isn't a person, it occurred to me that I do I miss it along with many other things I had to let go of the past couple of years, which only added to the first reason I stopped writing. Do you see it now? It took me a while. It's part of a vicious cycle.

But it's the beginning of a new year and I'm ready to try something new: Write two different blogs! I was lying in bed this morning thinking (you know, when I should have been sleeping) and realized with sudden clarity what I want to try: Tinygami.wordpress.com will be my professional blog that specifically covers my art endeavors. While this blog, I Found the Place, will be my personal blog where I share everything else.

To kick things off I'll begin migrating 18 lifestyle posts over from the new blog to this one. And many of my old creative posts from this blog to the new one.

Good idea? I guess we'll find out together!

And speaking of Adele I love her music and adore her spirit. She is so fun! I saw this yesterday and it made me laugh and laugh out loud so I wanted to share it with you today :)

0 Click Here to Comment: