HOME

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Since Kitai passed away in 2014 I haven't had a reason to post a dog costume here on the blog...


Until this year :)

Meet Lenny! His owner contacted me to ask a question about how I made Kitai's pro-neuter "Mounds" costume. I replied and shortly after I was tagged in a post on Instagram featuring Lenny wearing his very own Mounds costume!


It warmed my heart and made me smile. Lenny's owner did an AWESOME job and even gave Kitai and I a shout out in his post and shared the link to Kitai's Pro-Shelter-Dog advocacy site www.CutestDogEver.com  that talks about special dogs like Kitai who are waiting for forever homes.


Kitai wore his costume to a black tie fundraiser at the shelter I adopted him from.


He even made it into the local news slideshow!

To see more pictures of Lenny in his costume visit his Instagram page www.Instagram.com/maltedlenny

0 Click Here to Comment: