HOME

Thursday, October 20, 2016

My CraftSanity podcast interview is now online!

On the third morning of ArtPrize I recorded a podcast interview with Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood from Craftsanity. This was following the blog post and video interview she recorded of me that I shared here a few weeks ago on the opening day of ArtPrize. In the Podcast we chat about my work, making art my full time career, ArtPrize, my move to the Midwest, the studio build, and how I can hold 150 itty bitty baby bunnies in my hand for her to help show just how tiny Tinygamis can be :D


My voice sounds a little tired and scratchy because I'd just spoken as much (possibly more) in the first two days of ArtPrize as I normally do in two months. You can hear the interview on SoundCloud by clicking the image below or CLICKING HERE. It's kind of long, almost an hour and a half. You don't have to listen to it all at once. Fred is going to listen to it in 30 (separate) 3 minute segments most likely over 30 days. For him, it will be like a mini-series. LOL


Jennifer, thank you so much for your interest in my work and taking time out of your busy schedule to come see my entry in person as well as follow up with two phone calls. I know I keep telling you this but I appreciate it so much.

After listening to my interview I continued to listen to more of your interviews the rest of the day and evening. They are wonderful! For anyone who has a passion to create things and/or wants to figure out how to make that passion a business, I can't recommend Jennifer's CraftSanity podcast channel enough. I am so inspired listening to so many stories all in one day. Now that I know about them I'll continue to go back into your archives and look forward to new interviews.

Looking forward to keeping in touch and so glad that ArtPrize (and our mutual friend Jon) brought us together. We will have to get together someday and fold some paper for real :)

0 Click Here to Comment: