HOME

Thursday, May 17, 2018

My blog url will be changing

Though I've rarely posted on this blog since moving to Michigan in 2014 I will be resuming posting here again in just a few days.

The reason for this post is I've decide to change the url from www.TheFlirtyGuide.blogspot.com to StacieTamaki.blogspot.com. My impression is that once I do that any and all links will be broken connecting to my blog across the internet. *Gulp.* That's why I hadn't changed the url all of these years. But The Flirty Guide (The bridal resource I once ran) is now so far back in my past I feel compelled to take the plunge and just move forward. There may be ways to preserve the old links but I'm not going to worry about them. Eventually Google will create new links to the content (I hope) and those who want to find me will be able to do so at www.stacietamaki.blogspot.com

If you are already subscribed to the blog I'm not sure if you'll continue to get RSS updates when I create new posts. That's why I'm giving you a little heads up right now.

0 Click Here to Comment: