HOME

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Two New Flirty Ideas

Idea #1. When Jean Mark's blogged about her bride and groom hiring an Aunt Lali's ice cream truck to come to their Nestldown reception this summer it inspired me to create an idea profile I'd been thinking about for awhile.

Gone are the days when the only food available on wheels are sandwiches, tacos and ice cream. Did you know now in the Bay Area you can find Falafels, Kim Chee Fried Rice and French Food on the go? CLICK HERE to read more...

Idea #2. Recently a bride messaged me that many of her wedding guests only speak French. And many of the rest only speak English. So she contacted me requesting an idea to help her guests figure out who spoke both French and English as some people would be acting as interpreters. CLICK HERE to read more...

1 Click Here to Comment:

Rich Amooi said...

Hi Flirty Girl! The idea of the Ice Cream truck at a wedding reception is so cool and so original. I love it! I think it would even be an awesome idea for a corporate event. I bookmarked their website page for future reference. (I may use them myself!) Thanks for sharing.

Rich