HOME

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eek Gads, I'm sick again :(

So, after getting sick in February and being sick for about 6 weeks with a particularly harsh and lingering cough, I was well and feeling pretty darn good, for about 4 days. Then I got sick again with a new cold! At this point I'm kind of feeling like I'm just going to be sick all spring long. I hope I'm wrong. Did I mention I also feel like I might also be suffering from allergies?

So basically the reason I'm sharing this with you is that I will continue to prefer contact by email instead of by phone for now. Talking leads to coughing and coughing is, well, disruptive to conversing and just plain sucks!

Hoping I am back to my old self in no time at all. Am pretty sure this new cold will not be as bad as the first one. How could it be?

0 Click Here to Comment: