HOME

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Superbowl Pity Party... For one


As the rest of the country gathers together today to watch the Superbowl, I will be watching it home alone *sniff, sniff* because I wasn't invited to anyone else's Superbowl Party.

I guess I could have invited other people to my house to watch the Superbowl but the last time we did that back in 2009 only one person came. And the only one who wore their 3D glasses during the commercials was. . .


Truth be told I'm not really bummed to not be watching the Superbowl. I don't even like football. I do like seeing the commercials though so I may watch it after all but my party will be a Superbowl commercial watching party. So I guess calling it a pity party was a bit of an overstatement. Kitai and I will be chilling out in front of the tv eating popcorn, pretzels and Cheetos.


I might even crack open that bottle of caffeine free root beer to celebrate if my team wins. Wait. I don't have a team. Come to think of it I don't even know who's playing. LOL

0 Click Here to Comment: