HOME

Monday, January 25, 2010

Eco-friendly Cleaning Products: WowGreen

While I'm all for going green I'm not the kind of person who wants to go green cold turkey. So I'm going green in baby steps. For instance my efforts to bring my own containers when I dine out to avoid using styrofoam/plastic/paper disposable to-go containers at restaurants has almost become a habit for me. I now have two small bags that each hold two containers. I try to leave one in my car and one in my husbands car so that whenever we go out to eat I have a set handy to take into the restaurant with me. I also bring my own reusable chopsticks when I eat out at restaurants to avoid using disposable wooden chopsticks.

Recently I was running low on dish soap and figured it was a good time to switch to an eco-friendly one. I ordered some wowgreen products including their dish, all purpose and carpet cleaners.

Being new to the eco-friendly product scene the first thing I noticed when I received my order was that the carpet and all purpose cleaners were shipped in concentrate form with two empty spray bottles. This immediately reduced the cost of shipping because I wasn't paying to ship all of the water that typically makes up the bulk of the product. Brilliant!

The Spray Bottles are Shipped Empty

I'm very excited to continue on now with using these products and other similar products with such well thought out packaging designs. If you are already more green then me and want to share some suggestions in the comments of this post please feel free to tell me about your favorite green products and why you like them so much.

If you are interested in trying out wowgreen products youself you can visit their website, learn more about and order them by CLICKING HERE

0 Click Here to Comment: