HOME

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cutest Banana Slug Ever


In case you were wondering, Kitai dressed up as a banana slug this year for Halloween!


He looks almost real in this picture!


He even made a slime trail on the ground just like a real slug. BOL


My trip to Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park in Santa Cruz earlier this year was my inspiration. That's when I went in search of Banana Slugs in real life.

What do you think? I think he's the cutest banana slug ever!

I'll make a tutorial and share it soon just in case you want to dress up your dog as a banana slug next year. Hope everyone had a very happy Howloween!

If you want to see more you can view his costumes from the past few years over on his website www.CutestDogEver.com. His website is a pro-shelter dog site to let people know that they can find cute, lovable dogs, with the patience of a saint at your local shelter. Seriously. How great is he? He actually loves costume season because normally he only gets two treats a day. When we're doing his costume fittings? He gets like, oh, a dozen or more. It's all good. Last night I couldn't get him to go to bed because he wanted to hang out with me hoping for more treats.

0 Click Here to Comment: