HOME

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I MET INXS... AGAIN!!! The Los Angeles Road Trip...



Here are my tickets and backstage passes from the L.A. shows... It really makes you feel like you're a "Sombebody" when you get to cruise past security and go backstage. If you ever have the opportunity I highly recommend the experience!


Well L.A. was awesome! The concerts were at the Greek Theatre and even though our seats didn't come close to the second row view we had in Berkeley, the shows themselves were fabulous!

We got to go backstage again and saw Kirk Pengilly, JD Fortune, and Tim Farriss before the show started the second night. Kirk asked how the BBQ went and gave me a hug and Tim gave me a kiss on the cheek! Ha ha my sister is going to be soooooo jealous! After the show we said hello to Andrew and I got to meet Jon Farriss for the first time. He shook my hand and chatted us up a bit. He is as nice as everyone else in the band.

JD's leg seems to be on the mend. He was limping a couple of times onstage Friday but not noticeably at all on Saturday. Turns out he tore his ACL when he slipped on some water onstage at a previous show. Despite the pain he holds nothing back from his performance. I'll say it again... That boy has got some moves!
We are looking forward to a new album next year and many more concerts to come...

0 Click Here to Comment: