HOME

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Who has the best boyfriend?

Well I would have to say I do. Not only is he funny and sweet, he's very very supportive of my endeavors and of my becoming a girl geek. Today he totally surprised me with a gift only a Geeky Girl would love! The entire Creative Suite 3 by Adobe!

Adobe InDesign CS3
Adobe Photoshop CS 3 Extended
Adobe Illustrator CS3
Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional

Are all included! Like I said, only a Geek could appreciate the significance of this gift. With a retail price of $1799.00 this was not on my short list of things to purchase in the near future. But I've been so excited to learn Flash and had finally started dabbling in Illustrator. All of these programs will be phenomenal for my web design business and for The Flirty Guide!

I keep getting geekier and geekier and I LOVE it!

If my dog is the cutest dog ever, he's definitely the best boyfriend ever! All in all I'm not just a geeky girl, I'm also one lucky girl!

0 Click Here to Comment: