HOME

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pair.com



You know how it is when you move? You have to pack everything up. Hopefully you throw away the junk you don't need anymore and get a fresh start. Well I did this the other day with a website. I moved to a new server. The last, which shall remain nameless, was not dependable. That's a nice way of saying that the server was down several times a week. Of course being an internet based business it's really quite imperative that The Flirty Guide is online as often as possible. In fact 100% of the time would be ideal.

After asking a friend who knows a lot about things of this nature he recommended Pair.com. He said that a lot of people he knows had been using them for a long time and though their monthly rates are higher then average? So is their reliability. In other words, you get what you pay for. After doing some web based research everything I read backed up these opinions. So I moved TFG over to Pair.com.

Time will tell if I made the right choice but all indicators are that this is a great hosting company. I'm expecting to be as satisfied with their dependability as everyone else is.

0 Click Here to Comment: