HOME

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Flirty Girl Custom Invitation

So this was the very first custom birthday invitation I created for a client. She sent me a photo of herself wearing her party dress and tiara and how her hair would look and this is what her invitation looked like. Just like her!

Some of you may be aware that I have restructured my companies this year. For now I have discontinued all of my Flirty Bride bridal accessories except for my custom cake toppers and have stopped doing custom web design for private clients and instead am focusing on my flirty girl illustrations for invitations and brand identity.

Bringing smiles to the world one flirty girl at a time :D

5 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I LOVE it! :)

DK Designs said...

I can't wait to see your Flirty Girl creations in every stationery and bookstore around! :)

Tinygami said...

Thank you Evonne and Diane!

Anonymous said...

Love the Flirty birthday girl. It's amazing how you added the great details in her dress too, so cute!

Lilia Ahner said...

Love the Flirty birthday girl. It's amazing how you added the great details in her dress too, so cute!