HOME

Friday, June 12, 2009

An Unexpected Surprise • Dean & Deluca Cookies!

The other day a yummy tin of Dean & Deluca cookies were delivered to my door! When I saw the return label I thought to myself "Uh oh, UPS delivered this to the wrong house" then I saw my name as the recipient... Hmmmm the mystery began. 


Who would send me a tin of cookies? I couldn't begin to guess. I looked in the box and there was a card but no name on it. LOL I wanted to eat them but I felt weird eating them not knowing who they were from. Finally I noticed a name I recognized printed on the corner of another form that was in the box. Ah, mystery solved! Thanks to Dan and Caroline. If the cookies were to make me smile and make my day they accomplished their mission perfectly!

Can I tell you the cookies are superb? So far the Double Fudge Chip and the Peanut Butter have been my favorites.

But I still have a few more flavors to go... If you want to cheer someone up send them some cookies. It worked for me :) 

2 Click Here to Comment:

Daniel said...

you deserve it for all the hard work you've put into tami's cause! And thanks for coming out to the agility trial and hanging out with us!

Events by Evonne said...

Awww... how sweet of Dan and Caroline. They are so awesome! I LOVE Dean & Deluca... just wish their store is not all the way up in Napa! Enjoy the cookies... I am very jealous!