HOME

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Found Cupcake: San Jose, CA

A few days ago I was out walking my dog when I wandered upon this lost and lonely little cupcake that had been abandoned on a curb. Who does that and why? It made me wonder. What happened? What sad story of rejection would this little cupcake have to tell if she could talk? Well, I'm assuming it's a "she" since it's pink. LOL I took these pics and thought about posting a "Found" ad on Craig's list with the pictures. It would read something like this:

Found: Chocolate cupcake in San Jose, CA. Cupcake was found alone, sitting on a curb. Only identifying feature was bright pink frosting but no bakery to return it to was located in the vicinity. If you have lost this cupcake please contact me at youfoundmycupcake@theflirtyguide.com. You will need to send me a photo of you and your cupcake together before the two of you were separated to prove ownership.

3 Click Here to Comment:

Sweetchic Events said...

wow, that is a really sad and lonely cupcake! but I'm sure there is an interesting story behind it...

Tinygami said...

LOL Sweetchic,

Yesterday my hubby noticed the discarded cupcake wrapper in the dirt nearby. We could only surmise that someone came along, saw the cupcake, ate it then littered. So bizarre in so many ways but it gave us a good laugh.

Evonne Wong said...

That's soooo sad... and weird at the same time. The cupcake looked perfect too, the frosting and all!