HOME

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Wine Country Wedding at Bear Flag Farm


I seriously hope I am never called upon to choose a single "favorite" wedding video by Andrew Hsu of Studio MSV. I don't know that I could ever choose just one. His latest, a beautiful summer wedding at Bear Flag Farm, is another winner. The farm is both a winery and organic fields and orchards located in Winters, CA (between San Francisco and Sacramento). Heather and Tom (the Bride and Groom) stroll through fields of lavender, ride a ferris wheel and Tom's son is his adorable and endearing Best Man. To top it off, Andrew used one of my most favorite songs, Chasing Cars by the Snow Patrol in the second half of this video that showcases many of the highlights of Heather and Tom's wedding day. Enjoy!

The video is only eight and a half minutes long but if you don't have time to watch it right now here are a few screenshots taken from it to tide you over until you have time to experience the video from beginning to end:







I wanted to share some short excerpts from Heather in her thank you note to Andrew:
... So many of my friends told me to be sure to stop and take a breath and look around because it goes by so fast. I honestly felt like I did that, however, with all of the morning appointments and then getting ready to walk down the aisle, to then greeting all the guests and then right into pictures, then a few dances and then... before you know it ... it's all over.

Your video allowed me to finally attend my wedding. You captured the very emotions I was feeling that day and you brought to life my dream wedding that before, really just felt like a dream...

... Aside from the location, you are the best decision I made for our wedding...
Doesnt' that say it all?

To read Andrew's technical specs on filming this video and Heather's entire thank you note, just CLICK HERE to visit the Studio MSV Blog.

And to watch a bigger and better copy of the video, visit Andrew's Vimeo channel by CLICKING HERE

2 Click Here to Comment:

andrew hsu said...

thanks for such flattering words! :)

Tinygami said...

Always a pleasure Andrew!