HOME

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dessert first appetizer at Fireside Caffe

Are you ever too full to order dessert? Or you order it and can't really enjoy it because you just ate your entire dinner? It happens to me a lot so the other night I did things the way I wanted to do them, not how society dictates they should be done.


Yup, I ordered dessert first. When I walked into the Fireside Caffé and saw the Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate Raspberry gelato in the front display case that was it. I had to have dessert first so I could truly enjoy it!


I also had a less than typically healthy dinner, well, because I figured I was already being bad so why not go all the way? While the Fireside Caffé offers their Falafel Pita with a side salad, I ordered the onion rings because theirs are the best and I love them. Combined with their Falafel Pita Wrap (hummus spread, tomato cucumber salsa with Tahini sauce, wrapped in lavash bread and grilled) it was more than enough food for me to have some for dinner and take some home for lunch the next day.


This is what the restaurant looks like at night. It's right next door to Bay Area Fireplace and across the street from the Arby's on Steven's Creek Blvd. near Valley Fair Mall. I've blogged about them once before. CLICK HERE to read the post.

Fireside Caffé:
3245 Steven Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117
408-244-4424

Hours:
Monday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tue-Thur 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Dinner 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
NOW OPEN SUNDAY 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

0 Click Here to Comment: