HOME

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Late to the Throwback Thursday party

If you're on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook no doubt you've seen people posting childhood pictures with the hashtag #throwbackthursday. I thought to myself it was fun seeing pictures of my friends when they were younger but hadn't participated because I haven't had easy access to my childhood photos for several months now. They're currently residing in a storage unit. But, I realized just the other night that I did have one picture on my iPhone.


Technically speaking it's a picture of a picture. Not sure how old I was here. What I do recall is that I loved red sneakers and Sweet William flowers. I picked the flowers out of our backyard and decided to wear them in my hair. Thank goodness I had on that headband or I'd have only been able to wear two sets of flowers, one behind each ear. Instead I adorned myself with six hair clusters. LOL

If I can find my photo album in my storage unit I'll try to pull a few more images to post in upcoming weeks. I have a great picture of me in white go go boots in preschool. Maybe I'll be able to share it with you next Thursday :)

0 Click Here to Comment: