HOME

Friday, July 11, 2014

snazzy/sexy/cozy. . . No, not me. . .

LOL. That's how The Glampette's interior is described in a Yahoo Travel article by travel writer Lena Katz titled: "Let's Go Camping — in a Teeny-Weeny Trailer"

Along with my tiny trailer 11 others are featured and described as well as the tiny trailer "lifestyle," the history of teardrop trailers, links to current manufacturers, DIY enthusiasts, rentals, and more.

As for The Glampette's description. . . It's definitely cozy. There's a funny story I'll be sharing soon about how I recently converted the trailer's interior into a sleeper for two with me on the top bunk (using the 17" wide counter top with a 20" wide self-inflating camping mattress) and my guest using the lower 3" thick latex foam mattress for two nights. LOL. Seriously!

Click on the image to read the article.

Thank you so much Lena Katz for the inclusion. I'm always thrilled to help inspire more people to embrace traveling even if it is in a small scale, slightly unconventional mode. To those who say they don't want to camp I can only say consider glamping like me :)

0 Click Here to Comment: