HOME

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Turtle Wedding Cake


I was reading Wedding Coordinator Jean Marks' blog the other day when I caught a really unique post. This must have been such a fun wedding.

A turtle wedding cake created by cake designer BethAnn Goldberg of Studio Cake. Not just the "tiered cake" was cake. The adorable, cuter than cute turtle was too!


The details were amazing!


There were so many textures and shades of green.


And look, there in the background was an open bar... Make that an open SUSHI bar *gasp, gasp, thud* that would be my dream come true. Hmmm come to think of it I did attend an industry event once that had an open sushi bar, with a lot of other food. I parked myself right next to it and proceeded to devour sushi for a good portion of the evening. I couldn't help myself. But back to the blog post...


To top it off, it was an eco-friendly wedding at Thomas Fogarty Winery. The succulent centerpieces could be replanted after the wedding. Cool!


I love the demure bouquet.

3 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Turtle wedding cake. It is so adorable.

bridechic said...

Adorable.

Tinygami said...

I know, isn't it just too cute? I can't even imagine having a cake like this. I'm so glad cakes have become so creative :D