HOME

Thursday, June 28, 2012

What do I have in common with Martha Stewart?


We'll both be speaking at BlogHer 2012 in NYC in August!

There are, of course, some differences. For starters she is their keynote speaker and I'm the moderator of a panel discussion titled "Ten Things You Can Do Now to Maximize Your Social Media Expertise." The other main difference is that I will be attending her session. LOL can you even imagine what the look on my face would be if she attended mine? :D


I do have a history with Martha though. I met her years ago at a book signing up in San Francisco. I arrived in the wee hours of the morning and was maybe the fourth person in line? When she arrived that afternoon she was gracious, pleasant and very kind. Even though the "rule" was she would only sign one book per person she signed three for me so I could send them to fans not lucky enough to live in California to be able to attend the signing in person.


Are you planning on attending the BlogHer '12 conference? If you do and you see me please stop me and say hello. I'd love to meet you! And definitely if you're a Martha Stewart fan and a blogger you should come if you can. It's going to be awesome. I can hardly wait.

0 Click Here to Comment: