HOME

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ha ha ha Keith! Very Funny!


Based upon my last blog entry, my friend Keith sent me this email... The subject line simply said: A better Einstein picture. It needs no further explanation.

Keith made this picture using www.Hetemeel.com

2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good conversation regarding this post at this place at this web site, I
have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


Here is my homepage :: Vapor Pens

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by
error, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now
and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all
at the minute but I havbe saved it aand also included your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will bbe back to read much more,
Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Here is myy blog ... clash of clans hack