HOME

Monday, February 13, 2006

I Love Naila's Mom and Dad!

I found another soul mate recently... We are bound to gether not by fine cosmic threads but by marshmallow and chocolate! She loves her dog as much as I do and we both love Scotchmallows! If you've never tried them I highly recommend them. They're honey marshmallow with caramel and dark chocolate. LOL she and her hubby sent me a See's Candy gift card for Valentines Day! I crossed out each piece as I ate it! A whole pound of scotchmallows all for me! Thanks guys!

2 Click Here to Comment:

Jessica said...

How funny, I too got a whole pound of scotchmallows from MY parents for Valentine's Day!! :) They are my absolute FAVORITE treat! I've hid the box from my kids and my husband... Now I have only myself to blame for the WHOLE box being gone!! UGH!! Happy to have found a fellow Candy lover...

Tinygami said...

LOL Jessica! I love that you hide it from everyone :o)

This year my hubby got me a pound of Scothmallows and a pound of Scotch Kisses, the marshmallow coated in caramel and wrapped in wax paper. I am so eating every single piece all by myself :D

Thanks for the post!