HOME

Friday, March 30, 2007

Have you ever been to Miette?

So yesterday I made my maiden trip to the Ferry Building in downtown San Francisco. It's a place I'd heard a lot about from friends who live in the city. Once my pal Armando gave me some amazing cookies from a little French bakery called Miette. I'd thought and dreamt of going there for months and yesterday was the day! Here is what I purchased at Miette and a couple of other shops... 2 Old Fashioned cupcakes, a lemon tart, a mini Sharffen Berger chocolate cake, the best brownie ever, 4 chocolates by Recchiuti Confections and 2 filled donuts from I Preferiti di Boriana.

Needless to say it was a blast and I can't wait to go again! I had the brownie for breakfast and just about fainted from the pleasure. It was the best brownie ever! The Ferry Building is my new "happy" place I'll imagine in my mind when feeling sad or blue. Just the thought of all of the unique shops and yummy treats is guaranteed to make me smile.




2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good! I'll have to go there next time I'm in the city.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...those look delicious! Glad you had a super day, Stacie.