HOME

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Introducing The Flirty Guide for Brides

So this is it... The big "secret" project I've been working on since last August: The Flirty Guide

Me: 10 years of creating custom couture bridal accessories and designing websites for the past 3 years. As Creative Director of TFG I've done all of the illustrations and web design.

TFG is a très chic and informative site that will help brides to have fun and be savvy shoppers as they plan their big day! It's been described as "Fun," "Progressive," "Innovative" and "Too Cute" by those who have had a sneak peek.

Next week I'll be officially launching the site to the industry. For now there's a mini tour set up so that both industry professionals and brides alike can get a feel for the site and can see what we've been up to.

My inspiration for TFG? Because it inevitably becomes an all consuming project, I believe planning your wedding should be enjoyable. Dare I say fun? We do! And it will be... For brides who come to The Flirty Guide

0 Click Here to Comment: