HOME

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NEW YORK CITY • THE TODAY SHOW • HALLOWEEN DAY

Yup that's right! Kitai and I are flying out to NYC this afternoon to be on the Today show tomorrow morning! He was selected as one of 6 finalists in their pet Halloween costume contest! We'll be in NYC for less then 24 hours because I've barely spent time with my new hubby since we got married last Thursday!

Oh yeah, I have a TON to blog about the wedding.... It was Fun, Flirty and Fabulous!

Luckily my new hubby is so proud of Kitai being on TV he doesn't seem to mind that he's been upstaged for a bit.

When I return I'll tell you all about the wedding. LOL.

WIsh us luck!

3 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

We tivod Today and were so proud of you two! OK, we are biased but we loved his costume the most- especially because we watch Cesar every day- you had it all- the blue shirt, the book, the pack- we were tickled!

We are getting a puppy in three weeks!

hugs and love to our TV stars-

Meg and Michael

Unknown said...

Well, other than the scarecrow, there wasn't any real competition. Kitai was definitely the most creative, and definitely a second on the 'applaus-o-meter'.

Duane said...

Well, other than the scarecrow, there wasn't any real competition. Kitai was definitely the most creative, and definitely a second on the 'applaus-o-meter'.