HOME

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sneak Peek: Pineapple Cake Topper


For those of you who asked for close ups...

From The Flirty Bride... A truly unique Beaded Pineapple Cake Topper made of glass seed beads, a few Swarovski crystals, lots of fine gauge craft wire and imagination. More details to come...

And yes, this is what Armando was trying to steal as he made a mad dash for the door in the photo I posted a few days ago :P


Cake by: Cake Coquette

4 Click Here to Comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

#1: That's AWESOME! I just love it.

#2: I don't know how it took me so long to find your blog! Its wonderful :)

Carlene said...

That's is really cool!!! :D

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

This topper is truly amazing, Stacie.

Tinygami said...

Thank you all for your kind words! This little topper came for a place of inspiration based on the invitation used in the filming of the Vendor Chic video shoot. Soon I'll be posting another post detailing not only where the concept came from but how it was executed. I hope you'll find it interesting :o)