HOME

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Martini Madness at Fusion Lounge SF

Where do the cool people hang out in San Francisco? Well apparently a lot of them hang out at Infusion Lounge. And now so do I :P

When Duncan scheduled a late night Martini Madness event up in the city I had to go.... Well because I love Martini Madness events but also because this one was extra special to celebrate photographer Gene Higa's Birthday. The event started at 9:00 pm and was scheduled to go past midnight.

Robbie Schlosser, Duncan Reyes and Karen Baba

The red club lighting made my glass of orange juice look more exciting then usual.

And created some super cool effects in some of my pictures.

Rhonda, David Ethridge and Jonathan
 
The Dance Floor

Jennifer, Nicole Lisanne and Amy Frugoli

Well I hate to admit it but by 11:00 I was done. I still had an hour drive ahead of me to get home so I left before the Birthday Boy arrived :( As I headed out I ran into John Woods from Enhanced Lighting and Sound

On my way home I made my usual stop at In-N-Out Burger for a quick bite. I'm guessing I was probably back in San Jose when Gene arrived at Infusion. Sadly, I had to settle for wishing him a belated Happy Birthday the next time I saw him. In tribute I Photoshopped this picture of Gene, taken at a different event, of what it must have looked like when he arrived at the club. I know, pretty lame, but hey, I tried :)

Gene Higa (aka the Birthday Boy)

1 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne said...

Ahhh... In-N-Out burgers... I can't wait to have my Double-Double without cheese! It's my fave! That's a cool "photoshopped" image of Gene too...