HOME

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Prince's Rainforest Project

I guess this is becoming PSA week here on The Flirty Guide because I still have a couple more events to share... You'll find out what they are soon :)

This is such a great cause I had to share.

The Prince's Rainforests Project is working on a plan to raise emergency funds to help protect rainforests now. This funding will help rainforest nations to continue to develop industry, without the need for widespread deforestation.

If you think what happens in a rain forest doesn't effect you you might be surprised to learn that it does. That without the rainforests sucking up all of our carbon emissions the planet would be in far worse shape then it is. And did you know that as the forests are clear cut and burned they release all of those emissions right back into the environment? The rainforests have protected us for decades, now it's our turn to help protect them.

I just joined the the site for updates. I hope you'll consider doing the same.

1 Click Here to Comment:

Gabrielle Feuersinger, Owner of Cake Coquette said...

I'll do anything for Daniel Craig. Sign me up :)