HOME

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cooking with Carl on The Flirty Guide

carl-cooks-masthead
It's no secret that my friend Professional MC and Wedding DJ friend Carl Mindling loves to cook. As my food touring friend I've mentioned his love of food and kitchen prowess more than once on The Flirty Blog. Remember that decadently cheesy baked ziti recipe? Yup, I got that from his blog. Click Here to view my version of it.

Because Carl's been posting recipes on his own blog I asked him if he'd like to be a food columnist over on The Flirty Guide.

mashed_potato_tacos_ready_to_bite
He gave me an enthusiastic YES and started last month we launched Cooking with Carl. His first recipe was this fun "Mashed Potato Taco" recipe. It's great. Easy to follow with clear directions and lots of photos. I still have to try it but I'm already certain I'll love it! CLICK HERE for the recipe.

breakfast_bars_plateful
This month he shares how to make your own DIY Breakfast Bars. I love that you can even mix in other ingredients like chocolate chips or toasted coconut or organic ingredients. CLICK HERE for the recipe.

cooking-with-carl-kababs-hummus-burger
Here are some of the things Carl has cooked for me in the past year: Vegetarian Kababs, Quinoa Salad, Italian Hummus, Cous Cous and a great Salmon Burger last spring.

So take a peek at Cooking with Carl and if you like what you see you'll have to check back. He'll be adding to the column on a regular basis :)



If you enjoyed this post you'll probably like these too:

0 Click Here to Comment: