HOME

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to Hang 1000 Origami Wedding Cranes

origami-crane-top

Recently I received an email from Cyndy asking how I hang the origami cranes I make. The easiest way to show people is through pictures so here is a new DIY tutorial. There are now four origami DIY tutorials on The Flirty Guide. They are:
  1. How to fold a crane
  2. How to hang strands of cranes ← NEW
  3. How to hang strands from a parasol
  4. How to hang strands from a free standing base
how-to-hang-origami-cranes-needle_in

All it takes is a needle, cord, a measuring device and some hot glue

hanging-origami-cranes-needle-through

It's pretty easy, I think you'll be surprised how easy.

hanging-origami-cranes-gold-string

It's all explained in an 18 image photo tutorial.

glue-gun-1000-origami-cranes

CLICK Here to learn how to hang strands of origami cranes

If you do create a set of 1000 cranes be sure to send me a photo and I'll feature it on The Flirty Guide :)

0 Click Here to Comment: