HOME

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My #Sony408 Unedited photo exhibit is just a day away


Look what I just received in my inbox, a sneak peek at the gallery introduction for my Sony Store Unedited408 exhibit. Sweet! I'm both excited and kind of nervous to see the photos I took in-store at Valley Fair Mall. It should be up tomorrow so I'll have to go by and check it out.

I guess if I don't want to be recognized I'll have to go incognito with a ponytail, sunglasses, and a baseball cap. Hubby would wear the exact same outfit he was wearing in the photo and stand next to the picture of himself until people noticed. Somewhere in between us there's a well adjusted person. LOL.

You can check out what other local photographers who were part of the challenge have posted on Twitter at #Sony408 #Sony650



Final Results from the Sony NEX-5R Unedited408 (4/28/13) with all 50 images.

0 Click Here to Comment: