HOME

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A new banner image for The Flirty Blog

Well, it took me long enough. I finally updated the banner image at the top of the blog to include The Glampette :)

Over the past seven years it's evolved at its own pace, basically when I felt there was a reason to spruce up the graphics or the message behind the blog's focus. I hope you like the new design. It makes me smile every time I see The Glampette whether as an illustration or hitched to the back of my car.

With the addition of The Glampette the blog is becoming more travel centric as I'll be covering more ground and venturing further afield than I have in the past. Basically I'll still be taking lots of pictures, enjoying desserts from time to time, and also visiting more wineries :)


0 Click Here to Comment: