HOME

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My August M Magazine Bay Area food feature is out!

Looking for new ideas of where to dine around the SF Bay Area? Take a peek at this. . .

Best Bites is the title of the August Issue of my food feature in M Magazine Bay Area. Featured are Eddie Papa's American Hangout (Pleasanton), The Plant (Burlingame location), Fins on the Hoof (SF Food Truck), Wagon Wheel Coffee Shop (Carmel Valley), Brown Chicken Brown Cow (Campbell), Gochi Japanese Fusion Tapas (Cupertino), The Naglee Park Garage (San Jose), Chocolate Lab (San Francisco), and Jimtown Store (Healdsburg).

These are some of my favorite restaurants! If you visit them I hope you enjoy their food as much as I do.


The feature includes the dish descriptions, addresses, phone numbers and web addresses to each of the restaurants I featured.


Or Click Here to view the entire issue.

0 Click Here to Comment: