HOME

Monday, March 23, 2020

At home, Tinygami, origami classes

I love origami because it's art within reach of everyone. For anyone who's always been curious about learning to fold, and has the time, I'm making a series of beginner level videos of traditional models. If you have fun with these there are thousands of online tutorials you can get into using any kind of paper.

I promised people I'd make 14 videos in 14 days to get them started. It's something I've wanted to do for a few years but didn't have the time. Now I do so I'm making the best use of it.

I'll post a few here but there are more over on my Youtube Channel and blog posts with even more tips and photos on Patreon here. There's also a complete list of them here on my website: https://www.tinygami.com/patreon-archives













0 Click Here to Comment: