HOME

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Finally Found One I Love!


So last night in the wee hours of the morning I concluded my online search for a metal garden arch. I ordered this one. It's being shipped out from Ohio. I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives.

Our wedding will be indoors so why do I need a garden arch? Well it's to hang our 1000 origami cranes from. Yes that's right! ONE THOUSAND of them. If all goes according to plan by the time our guests see the arch it will be painted gold and will be decorated in paper cranes and origami flowers. My friend Melany from Shanel's Flowers and Frames is going to help me start folding some of the flowers on Monday.

Tomorrow my friend Christina is coming over to help me fold more of the pink flowers in the kitty picture.

I have to say I'm blown away by all of the offers to help from all of my friends! And my Mom is cutting hundreds, maybe even thousands of tiny paper flowers to decorate my reception tables with. I'm one lucky girl to have so many kind and supportive people in my life. Thank you to all of you for helping to make our wedding day so much more special.

1 Click Here to Comment:

Alexis said...

Where did you find your arch? i love it!! Can you give a link?
Thanks
Alexis