HOME

Monday, September 24, 2007

Best Wedding Blogs

This is a new little project of mine. It was inspired, in part, by an email I received from a woman in New York earlier this year that got me to thinking... She said she was surprised at how few wedding professional's blogs there were in the Bay Area. As she pointed out we are SILICON VALLEY, that mythical place where things like the computer and internet came from. So how is it possible that so few here are blogging? She was helping her sister in Cupertino plan her wedding, from New York, and thought reading blogs would be a good way to find the right professionals. I couldn't agree more.

So BestWeddingBlogs.com is a directory to help brides find us.

To the industry: It's a new way for people to get to know us and to better understand our businesses. So if you work in the industry and have a blog, or you know somebody in the industry with a great blog, please submit the url to me for consideration to be added to the blog list.

And if you have yet to start a blog, check back later this year. I'll be setting up several tutorials to help introduce the process to those of you who haven't been blogging. I'd do it now but I have my wedding to finish getting ready for. So far I've added one sample tutuorial about how to make links like the ones you see in my post here. It's also an FAQ page full of other little tidbits of information.

So blog on!

0 Click Here to Comment: