HOME

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Dog is Famous! Kitai was on Jimmy Kimmel Live

I'm not sure when my dog became part of the "Pets Against People" activist group but he must have sent in a photo of himself because he's featured in their PSA that aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

What the heck?


After posting Kitai's brush with fame yesterday on the City Segway Tours Pinterst boards, a friend on Facebook mentioned that she'd seen Kitai wearing his Chia Pet costume featured in one of Jimmy's videos. What the heck? Seriously?


So here I thought that the only thing my dog and Jimmy Kimmel had in common was that they were on a pinboard together. Turns out I couldn't have been more wrong. Kitai has been on his show and he didn't even tell me! LOL

Here's the video. You'll see Kitai at the 52-53 second mark.

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Halloween Costumes for Pets PSA

0 Click Here to Comment: