HOME

Friday, December 16, 2011

My dog made a celebrity short list (sorta)

What in the world does my dog have in common with Justin Bieber, Jimmy Kimmel, Jackie Chan, Ricky Gervais, Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, political consultant James Carville, Warwick Davis, Kevin James, Guillermo, Raven Simone and the Jenner Sisters?


They are all Segway entusiasts on the City Segway Tours of Atlanta Pinterest boards :D


This morning I received an email alert that City Segway Tours had added Kitai, impersonating "The Woz" on Halloween, to their Pinterest boards titled "Famous Folks and Segways" and "Funny!"

The caption they added cracked me up...


"The Woz" - sorta...

I wonder if the City Segway Tours people realize that as shelter dogs go, Kitai is a bit of a celebrity in his own right over on his website www.CutestDogEver.com :D

0 Click Here to Comment: