HOME

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beautiful Ribbons

When we went to the Short North district of Columbus, Ohio I had a lot of fun peeking in some of the boutique type shops there. This one was the only place I made a purchase..."On Paper" is a paper shop that had a few racks of gorgeous ribbons in the back corner of the store.

I didn't need any... But seriously how could I resist these beauties? I have no idea what I'll ever use them for but one day if I need some ribbon that looks like any of them I'll have a bit tucked away just for that special project. My guess is that I'll end up using them on a custom ring cushion or flower girl basket. I could be wrong. I may surprise myself by using them for something else.

All I know for sure is that if I hadn't got some? I'd have regretted it the day someone contacted me and said they needed a floral, fringed, white, blue, orange and pink ribbon to make their wedding day complete. LOL

I only got a yard of each so I do have some self control...

On Paper
737 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
612.424.6617

2 Click Here to Comment:

DK Designs said...

The first one is so "Flirty Girl" style - I think it was made just for you! Love the ribbons! :)

Tinygami said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for posting! I can't wait to make them into something :o)