HOME

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Most Gorgeous Spring Blossoms

Just down the street from my house there is a tree the blooms each year covered in these gorgeous pink blossoms... I can't tell you how much I love walking beneath them as I walk my dog each day. And they're fragrant too! Just wanted to share a little bit of beautiful with all of you :D


4 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh... is this another invitation for a Crafter's Throwdown?!?! Beautiful spring blossoms... I love the soft pink!

Tinygami said...

LOL NO WAY! She kicked my butt last time :D Ha ha ha... Well maybe but I don't think I'd do the beads and wire, maybe out off paper? Let's see if she comes in and throws it down again.

Anonymous said...

Will it be more fair if both of you use the same "medium"? If it's another floral challenge, it's hard to beat Diane's clay flowers! I'd love to see a throwdown on dragonflies! My favorite! :)

DK Designs said...

LOL! Well, paper and paper clay... I would do it just for fun. Lovely photo. The cherry blossoms are in bloom near our house, but the variety is the more simple version. If I wasn't so dang busy I would totally do another throwdown, but hey, maybe it's a way to get others to offer up ideas for their craft/art. :) Although another cupcake sounds mighty delicious. LOL...