HOME

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Flirty Guide Welcomes Burkart Videography


When I first saw James Burkart's work I loved what I saw. I also love his ethics. James is always looking out for everyone, both his clients and colleagues alike. This shows in his work and the rave reviews I've always heard from anyone who has had the pleasure of working with him.

View this highlight video on Blip.tv

James is an active member of BAPVA the Bay Area Professional Videographer's Association. Learn more about James by visiting him on The Flirty Guide. There's several video trailers and a nifty bio all about his inspiration and goals in how he ensures his clients are happy with the video he produces for them.

James truly stands for and his company is based upon professionalism and quality. He is not the kind of person or videographer who will be complacent or uncaring on your big day. He fully understands the significance for each and every couple and if you watch his video trailers I think you'll see that.

I am so happy to introduce you to James and am proud that he has become part of The Flirty Guide.

0 Click Here to Comment: