HOME

Monday, November 2, 2009

More "Dog Halloween Costume" Press for Kitai

Sometimes I wonder why it's so easy for me to create press for my dog. I mean seriously, he gets more press then my business and other then sending in a picture of him in a costume, I don't even have to try. His press page is quite extensive. CLICK HERE to check out his press and you'll see I'm not exaggerating.

Today he was in the news once again. While visiting my family in Washington state I submitted his photo to an online Halloween photo gallery on a local news website. This morning my mom opened the newspaper and who was the lead in to the photo gallery? Kitai! Will have to go add this to his press page today...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining at all. Every bit of press Kitai has received has hopefully helped people to realize that there are some truly fantastic dogs waiting to be adopted at their local shelter. As word of Kitai and his costumes spreads it only helps to raise this awareness. I know my mom and dad will be telling their friends about their grand-dog being in the paper. Every little bit helps. If even one person adopts their next pet from a shelter after learning Kitai came from one then the work I put into his costume each Halloween is well worth the effort.

2 Click Here to Comment:

Amy Frugoli said...

After seeing my re-post about Kitai on Facebook, people that saw my dogs on Halloween were so disappointed...they were like "Where is the Chia dog costume?" After telling them it was not MY dog's costume , but a friends, they were like "Oh" with disappointment all over their faces. Yeah, Kitai took every dog's spotlight! ;)

Tinygami said...

Oooooh Amy *Hugs*

Maybe next year I should have a costume workshop or something so everyone can make Cutest Dog Ever costumes?