HOME

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Facelift for The Flirty Blog

OK, so I've known for a while now that people have been getting confused with my website "The Flirty Guide" and this blog. Some people thought my blog was my website and others thought my website was my blog. It had been on my "to do" list to modify my blog template so that they would be similar but at the same time distinctly different. But it took watching someone being confused between the two yesterday to give me the motivation I needed to finally make the modification.

I hadn't felt well all day today. A headache and painful sinuses from a Cold? Flu? Allergy? I wasn't sure so I canceled my fun plans to go to a great party tonight and instead stayed home to rest all huddled on the couch under two blankets with the tv on. By the end of the night I was feeling better and it hit me to work on the blog facelift. And here it is. What do you think? Do you remember what the old blog looked like? That's it above.

I added a menu direct to the website and instead of the same flirty stripes as the website the new blog is sporting a solid chocolate colored background and a super cute new cake illustration in the header image. Yum! Here it is close up!

But I digress. I hope you like the new look of the blog. I also hope that it's now easier, at a glance, to tell the difference between the website and the blog :)

1 Click Here to Comment: