HOME

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Custom Dog Bridal Veil

Something to make you smile. These were two of my very first clients when I first started my custom accessory company 13 years ago.

I had made the bride's veil and after she picked it up she called me back to apologetically make a special request: Would I consider making a veil for her dog Amber? Being such a dog lover and because I always enjoy taking on new challenges, I said I would. And this was the veil. Because the pastor wouldn't let Amber in the church, she had to settle for modeling her veil throughout the duration of the wedding reception. The bride said that Amber loved her veil. Never knocking it off once all evening!

If anyone wants to know how I did this just post it in the comments of this post and I'll create a tutorial for you over on The Flirty Guide.

5 Click Here to Comment:

Charlene @ Sweetchic said...

that is SO adorable!!

Tinygami said...

Thanks Charlene!

Eileen said...

Cool! I want a tutorial :)

Justin Pearson said...

Is there a tux option for our little boy dogs?

Tinygami said...

Hi Justin,

If you google "dog tuxedo" a lot of costume companies come up :)

I was a custom bridal accessory designer for 13 years with a focus on custom veils and tiaras so I guess that's why nobody ever asked me to make a tux.

Makes me wonder if the tuxedo rental companies ever receive requests for dog tuxedo rentals though...