HOME

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Retiring The Flirty Bride Custom Accessories

Well the time has come to officially end one of my many careers... Some of you may read that and give a sigh of relief because you think I work too much. Others may feel a sense of loss and mourn the passing of my days as a bridal accessory designer. Yes, I'll be putting away my pliers, packing up my beads and rehoming several bolts of tulle as I won't be making custom bridal veils, tiaras, jewelry or cake toppers any longer. I'll also be packing up my showroom where I used to meet brides and will convert it into a new and improved all purpose work area.

*Sigh* this is all hard to say and given that my accessories were my first step into the world of self employment and entrepreneurship bringing the business to a close is rather bittersweet.

For the past few years I've fulfilled requests from online brides and referrals by colleagues but the time has come to move forward with other new and exciting things in my life, like The Flirty Guide resource and my new educational seminars for small business owners.

While my accessory designing career may be coming to a close, The Flirty Bride name will live on as a new incarnation associated to The Flirty Guide. Stay tuned and you'll be among the first to know what's going on when I reveal all.

1 Click Here to Comment:

Robbie Schlosser said...

Hi Stacie,
Congratulations on this big step. Make you feel like Alan Shepard? Life goes on, and I'm sure you'll be busier than ever, especially as blogging, and all social media, seem to me just in their infancy, and guided by incredibly imaginative people. Your new workshops come at a most favorable time, and as we used to say back in New York, "Excelsior!".