HOME

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A new magazine all about teardrop trailers and tiny campers


The first issue of Cool Tears and Tiny Campers magazine is out, online, and free!

I was so surprised to discover a magazine dedicated to tiny travel trailers!


Not only can you subscribe to and read the magazine in HTML or as a PDF, you can also order a print copy, visit the official Cool Tears website, and join the Cool Tears Facebook page for more pictures and stories about teardrop trailers. I just subscribed this morning.


Visit their website at www.CoolTears.com

My flirty trailer is being built in Michigan!

The tiny trailer I'm having custom built will be done in April but won't be a teardrop since It won't have the teardrop shape or the classic hatchback. Also different is that I've moved my galley kitchen to the inside rather than the rear. But that doesn't make me love teardrops any less. I'm still addicted to seeing pictures and reading about them which means I can't wait to be able to sit down and read this issue cover to cover.

0 Click Here to Comment: