HOME

Sunday, November 2, 2014

A new web identity

I'm not sure when it was that people started calling me "The Flirty Girl." It was definitely after I started making my line of "Fun and Flirty" jewelry or after I changed the name of my bridal accessory company to "The Flirty Bride." Either way the name started and stuck so I went with it. Even though I'm terrible at flirting. LOL

With so many changes this year I decided it was time to let go of the name and adopt one that truly reflected me.


Because I'm in transition figuring out how to earn a living wage working as a full time artist, and because my focus is particularly on creating more miniature origami, I chose the name "Tinygami." If you look for me on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram that's how you'll find me. And by next year I'll have launched Tinygami.com the website.


I will be closing The Flirty Guide Facebook page at the end of the year so if you'd like to keep up with me there please be sure to unsubscribe from it and follow Tinygami instead.

0 Click Here to Comment: