HOME

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Due to technical difficulties

My day 4 NaBloPoMo blogpost will be added tomorrow along with my day 5 post. 

See the loading bar for the Mac OS Yosemite update? Yeah, it took hours for me to even  get it to load, at a snail's pace. It's easily going to take 24 hours to finish. I don't dare use my computer during the process so I'm posting this update from my phone. 


In the past two weeks I had my computer repaired and lost all of my apps in the process even though I backed up using Time Machine. In adding them back I signed up for Creative Cloud only to learn I needed to update my OS. There have been many more bits I had to figure out and learn along the way. I'll blog the whole back-uptastrophe soon so you never make the mistake I did.

Here's hoping all of this geek drama ends tomorrow! 

0 Click Here to Comment: