HOME

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Save the date: May 27th and July 22nd, 2017


Well, I've done it. I've taken another step launching Tinygami as my full time career. I signed up to participate at the:

Made In Michigan Pop-Up Market
Saturday May 27th and July 22nd, 2017
Each day from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
435 Ionia Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

So, if seeing Tinygamis in person is something you've been wanting to do just save either of the two dates and come see them in downtown Grand Rapids.


Between now and then I'll be making lots of items (that you can currently see/purchase in the Tinygami Etsy Shop) to bring with me. My prices for strands of cranes and frogs, jewelry, origami boxes, and individual cranes, frogs, and rabbits will range from $5-$75 for most items.

As markets go this feels like a good place to start. Because I signed up to sell beneath the portico in the photo above I won't need a big tent/booth to transport and set up in the street. Most likely I'll show up with a folding table and greeting card stand (the wire kind that spins).


Planning the booth display will be fun! I'm thinking a simple table with a jewelry stand and some sort of miniature shelving for the tiny boxes. And to haul everything there?


I'll most likely bring my tiny travel trailer "The Glampette!" I'll have to measure her from my car's front bumper to her rear door. If together the car and trailer measure 18' or less they'll fit perfectly into the parking spot adjacent to my booth area! I hope they'll fit. It would be both fun and easy to load her up and bring her to Grand Rapids for the day.


A handful of ArtPrize visitors know the whole story about The Glampette and how she's why I first came to Michigan, learned about ArtPrize, and ended up relocating here from Northern California.

So if you want to shop for Tinygamis, take a peek at The Glampette, or want to stop by just to say "Hi!" please do! I'll be looking for you :)



This post was originally published on my work-only blog Tinygami.wordpress.com.
For lifestyle + origami updates this (I Found the Place) is the blog for you.

0 Click Here to Comment: